In our think tank new concepts and models emerge, which are conclusive and effective for decades. This includes numerous learning innovations, which have been created at isb and which we pass on to our participants.
» learn more
We are convinced that learning continues as a process even after training. This is why it is also part of our self-understanding to act as a network organization, which, with many actors, maintains different levels of participation and cooperation.
» learn more
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is isb GmbH - Systemische Professionalität, Schlosshof 1, 69168 Wiesloch, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, your address data and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below: Transient Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
b) This site does not set persistent cookies without obtaining prior active consent (opt-in). Only by explicit use ("Opt-In") of our Consent Manager "Klaro!" is at least one cookie set - depending on the individual selection.
Permanent cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them yourself or an automatic solution is provided by your web browser. Cookies have different functions. Numerous cookies are necessary because certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the display of You-Tube videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or display advertising.
c) The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of his services. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing will be carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited. Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the framework of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
a) Klaro is a free open source tool that allows you to manage the consent for your website in an intuitive, user-friendly and privacy-compliant way. Project initiator of this technology is KIProtect GmbH, Bismarckstr. 10-12, 10625 Berlin. Only when you agree to its use in the "opt-in" procedure will a Klaro! cookie ("klaro") be stored in your browser, which will store the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent. This data will not be passed on to Klaro! developers. The data collected will be stored until you delete the Klaro! cookie or until the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected.
You can access the Klaro Consent Manager at any time and check and update your settings here.
In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your given username at the post. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. It is necessary to provide your name and e-mail address. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you in case a third party objects to your comment as illegal. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO. The comments will not be checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as illegal by third parties.
(1) If you want to use the isb campus, you must register by providing your name, e-mail address, a password of your choice, and a user name of your choice. This information is mandatory, all other information in your profile is voluntary. We use the so-called Double-OptIn-procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only complete when you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. If you do not confirm within one hour, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database after four weeks.
(2) If you use the isb campus, we store the aforementioned obligatory data until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data of your profile, which you can delete yourself. You can manage and change all data in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) If you use the isb campus, your data can be made available to other participants within your curriculum group on the isb campus. Unregistered members will not receive any information about you there. All registered members of your group can see your profile with the data you have released. If you mark watch lists as public, they may be visible to visitors of the isb campus. If you post network forum contributions, they will be visible to all registered members of the isb campus with the appropriate networker authorization.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) After you have given your active consent to the use of Klaro! Consent Tool (see § 5), YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. For sending the newsletter, we use a service provider, namely CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Schafjückenweg 2, 26180 Rastede, Germany, to whom we will pass on your first and last name as well as your e-mail address.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be automatically deleted after one week. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each e-mail, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we create reports and analyses when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain a small transparent graphic. The data is collected anonymously, a direct personal reference is excluded. Such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above will be performed.